[NEohioPAL] **Wellness Coaching** ~Bring Balance Back in Your Life~

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Fri May 15 08:55:56 PDT 2009

Wellness Coaching  ~Bring Balance Back in Your Life~

Allow us to be your primary source for all of your physical, mental and
emotional needs. We will evaluate your current condition and structure a
comprehensive program that is tailored to fit your individual lifestyle. You
will learn to be fit, healthy and happy.

*	Fitness - We will design an exercise system that will quickly
improve your physical condition and will be a program that you enjoy and
look forward to every day. We will also help you keep motivated and counsel
you to be enthusiastic and stay excited.
*	Nutrition - Your current eating habits will be reviewed and a
healthy nutrition lifestyle plan will be introduced that accounts for your
personal taste, time constraints and budget.
*	Happiness - Learn how to stimulate and energize your positive
emotions and gain control of and minimize the negative. Every life situation
brings both positive and negative and you will learn to always discover the
best of what every moment of existence offers. We will help you focus and
refine your life mission.

We provide training to Individual, Group and Corporate clients in the
greater Cleveland and Akron areas as well as across the U.S.A.
Contact us to schedule the first meeting and the beginning of a new life, a
new you.

About our Facilitator: Edward Niam is a Master of Shaolin Kung Fu and
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). He has been helping people utilize the
secrets of alternative health and wellness therapies for over 33 years.

Please contact us for details, pricing and scheduling options.

~The Movement of Life~TM

Tai Chi Institute of Cleveland

Edward Niam, M-T.C.M.

118 West Streetsboro Street

Suite 224

Hudson, Ohio 44236

330.564.7558/fax-342.3802

 <http://www.taichicleveland.com> www.taichicleveland.com

 <mailto:edniam at windstream.net> edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

 but by the moments that take our breath away."