[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Female back up singers and Talent at Agostino's on Ridge

lipcoloretc at aol.com lipcoloretc at aol.com
Tue May 19 07:57:42 PDT 2009

TALENT, TALENT, TALENT?????

Do you have the TALENT?       Then we want to see you!

Seeking Female singers as well as Male/Female Comedians, Magicians & self contained acts for a CABARET SHOWCASE!

The Frank & Dean Show is hosting a new and exciting CABARET night
every Wednesday in THE RAT PACK ROOM at Agostino's on Ridge Rd.

We are looking to fill three back up singer paying positions as well as present Great acts in a Cabaret

atmosphere. This could be a great start to your Dream.

If you think you have the talent, then we would love to hear from
you. Forward any information you have on yourself to include pictures,
links or websites as your name will be posted on our events for that
evening!

We have been doing this show since Feb. and it is amazing what talent we have found  in Cleveland!

So if you think you have the talent, respond to Sharon and we will get you set up to audition at Agostino's!

..This is a fun night and expect to make some new friends!

Thank You

Sharon Pelagalli