[NEohioPAL] May 30, Join final miles of Joan Southgate Underground RR journey from Canada to Cleveland

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 05:56:39 PDT 2009

Source of posting:
In Their Path
<http://www.intheirpath.org/>

Join Joan Southgate in her last 3 1/2 miles
of her Underground Railroad Journey on foot from
St. Catherine's in Ontario

Bratenahl to the Cozad-Bates House in University Circle
Saturday, May 30, 2009, 10:30 AM

---

Can you believe that I am walking again? After I finished
my walk in 2003 we founded Restore Cleveland Hope, saved
Cozad-Bates House. Now we are going to develop an
Underground Railroad Education and Resource center.  If you
have not seen my newsletter please reply and we will add you
to our list.

Here is my blog, done with the help of my daughter Teci.
<http://joansouthgate.blogspot.com/>

I am on the next part of my Journey and I will return to
Cleveland Saturday, May 30. Watch the blog for updates.

Share in the Underground Railroad spirit.

Be part of this Beloved Community.

Meet at the parking lot near Bratenahl Village Hall, 411
Bratenahl Road, by 10:30 a.m., May 30, for the final 3.5
miles. Or join us anywhere along our walk down E. 105th
Street and through University Circle to the lawn of the
Cozad-Bates House, 11508 Mayfield Road, Cleveland OH 44106.
[E. 115 St. and Mayfield Rd.]

A joyous celebration will follow at the house at 1 p.m.,
including music, speeches and refreshments.

For more information, call 216/231-0301.

Peace & Love
Joan E

Come, come, whoever you are:
Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving... Our's is not a caravan of despair.

Come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times, come yet again!
Come, come!
Rumi