[NEohioPAL] Two sweet cats in need of a new home

lydia hall lydiahall at hotmail.com
Fri May 22 06:46:53 PDT 2009

Dear NEOhioPal-ers: My friend is moving overseas next month to take a job, and needs to find a home for her two lovable cats, Miles and Mimi. (We recently rescued the greatest dog in the world, but she isn't cat-compatible; unfortunately, these dear kitties can't live with us, or we would take them). Here's the scoop:

Both cats are going to turn 5 this summer.  Mimi was definitely born in
August, and Miles within 6 months of that in either direction.

Mimi Lucia is a beautiful grey
and white tabby with orange-ish patches. Her likes: chicken
and bonito flakes.  Mimi is very cat-like---she's sweet but can be aloof.  If she likes you, she will show you by licking your hand, or arm, or if she can't
get to either, she will lick your toes.  She is spayed, but not
declawed.  Mimi enjoys hiding in closed spaces at times, appreciates her privacy and playing with Q-tips.

Miles Davis is a nearly
perfect tuxedo. He's very handsome and is extremely easy to please. He's playful and greatly affectionate--he LOVES people, and wants to be with them as much as he possibly can.  In other words, he is definitely a
lap-cat.  Miles will eat any treat Mimi does not eat.  Miles is neutered, but not
declawed.

Photos are available--please share this info with your feline-loving friends and thank you for your consideration and assistance!

~Lydia