[NEohioPAL] BERKO REQUEST: TIMES THEATRE TRIBUTES

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 07:53:10 PDT 2009

Over the past couple of weeks I've received some questions concerning the recognitions which are issued as part of the 2008 Times Theatre Tributes.  I make out certificates for each venue and individual recipient.  These are sent to the sponsoring theatre.  Unfortunately, I have been told, some of the certificates are not forwarded to the individual recipients.  I'm going to change the way in which the certificates are distributed in the future, but, for now, if you did not receive your 2008 certificate and want it, please send your name and address to royberko at yahoo.com and I'll forward your recognition.  (The list appears on my blog..royberko.info.)

Roy

 Roy Berko's blog, which contains theatre and dance reviews from 2001 through 2009, as well as his consulting and publications information, can be found at http://royberko.info