[NEohioPAL] Auditions for national booking agency

E.B. Smith starringeb at gmail.com
Tue May 19 12:57:57 PDT 2009

RULE OF THUMB:

Legitimate agents get paid when they get you work.  Period.  Whether
you're attending an open call or submitting on your own, if anyone
asks you to take a class or pay them to market you, etc...  WALK
AWAY.  Agents will guide you on marketing yourself and improving your
command of your craft by recommending photographers, acting coaches,
or reproduction companies, etc... but if they're legit, they aren't in
the business of taking money from your pocket.

Just an extra 2 cents.

E.B. Smith