[NEohioPAL] acting workshops?

rtiques1 at aol.com rtiques1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 12:52:38 PDT 2009

?? I wasnt going to post, then decided I should.? I dont understand why people are charging people for acting workshops with acting coaches that havent really done any acting.? You could goto NYC and be taught by people currently on TV and doing major?films for cheaper than what some of these people are charging for these workshops.? I think it is great to want to teach, but honestly, why should people pay rediculous amounts of money for these classes when The coaches themselves have no credits.?? Also, there are several schools that offer free courses over the summer,? I dont think it is right at all to charge unless you can promise people they are getting what they pay for.? Not saying that is the case, but if you check the names of people doing the classes,? most of the time, they havent done much of any acting themselves??? I am all for people taking workshops, but not for people using the workshops to make a buck.?

Just a concerned Ohio acting Lover.