[NEohioPAL] acting workshops?

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 13:33:07 PDT 2009

Your argument is both right and really WRONG!

Direction has little to do with practical application. Not every basketball, baseball, football coach actually played the game.

What you want (by way of your question/ concern) is a reasonable cost to value association.

And...there are working talents that make horrible teachers. Investigate the terms of any agreement before stepping forward. How do you quantify a promise for what you are getting? No teacher/ instructor can promise you results. You get out the work you put in.

...there's my nickels worth.