[NEohioPAL] Theater College Student looking for Summer Job

Mo Zach mozach25 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:08:28 PDT 2009

Hey Everyone

My name is Monica and I am looking for a job this summer.  I am a
theater/arts management student at Baldwin-Wallace College, just completed
my third year.

I have interned at Glimmerglass Opera in Cooperstown, New York last summer
for their Marketing Department.  I have typical secretarial skills: phone,
communication, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access and I have had a
ton of experience with customer service.

I have also a big dance background as well as working backstage and
assistant stage managing.

I can work Monday-Thursday 9-5, anytime on Friday and Saturday but I am
unavailable on Sunday.  I am also looking for a job that pays.

If you have something or want me to send my resume, email me at
mozach25 at gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Monica