[NEohioPAL] Something Dada - The Million Midge March

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:42:20 PDT 2009

We here at Something Dada have been waking up the past few mornings, throwing up our blinds and peering with confusion into the darkness-- is it still night? Is our alarm in error?  No. It's a veritable blanket of midges, a curtain of pestilence the likes of which haunt our fair shore every year.

And every year it seems unfathomably worse than last year.

The walleye must be in for a banner year at the buffet because these critters are absolutely everywhere. When you're contemplating installing a cow catcher on your Camry just to get to work in the morning, you know the plague is piled upon us.

Sure, sure. They're harmless and don't live long. And occasionally they help us win a ball game (maybe we should have imported some to Amway Arena.) But Lord of the Flies almighty, do they ever earn the moniker 'bug'!

Bugs bugging you too? Come down to Something Dada, where if you bring one million midges in a plastic garbage bag, we'll knock a buck off your ticket and burn the little nuggets as an offering. (Seriously. How cool would it be if someone actually did that?) But even without the bugs, you'll be so distracted by the hilarious improv stylings of Something Dada, you'll forget all about the fact that you need an ice scraper to de-midge your windshield.

Something Dada. Your Deet.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday June 5, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday June 6, 2009
8:00

Saturday June 13, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114