[NEohioPAL] Need a headshot for the 48 Hour Film Project?

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 09:24:13 PDT 2009

Need a headshot for the 48 Hour Film Project? Check out Braedy Photography at www.braedyphoto.com. Don't let the filmmakers forget you!

At last Friday's Meet & Greet at Anatomy I was amazed at how many actors don't have a current headshot. Every actor should have a nice headshot to be able to leave with filmmakers, casting directors, agents, and other clients. At Braedy Photography we specialize in headshots for actors and models. Photographer Brian Bowers has over 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry including his current work with the 48 Hour Film Project. He is up to date on the current industry trends and can get you a professional headshot designed for you to get work in this market.

Don't miss out on your opportunity with the 48 Hour Film Project, Nehst Studios, or any of the other countless opportunities around. Check us out online at www.braedyphoto.com and schedule your shoot today!