[NEohioPAL] Bruce Michalski's Scripts

jdcjdrob at juno.com jdcjdrob at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 15:26:24 PDT 2009

I am trying to locate any of the scripts that Bruce Michalski wrote while he was directing at the Cassidy Youth Theater. Most of his original manuscripts were destroyed in a house fire. Those of you who were cast members and still have a copy of any of Bruce's shows can contact me at jdcjdrob at juno.com and I will get back to you. Most of his shows were produced in the 80's and 90's and I continue to receive requests for his scripts. Thanks. Jack Roberts