[NEohioPAL] 2 actors needed for very short video at Tri-C West

msep at juno.com msep at juno.com
Sun Jun 7 09:42:25 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am in a digital filmmaking class at Tri-C West that meets from 10:30 AM - 1:55 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays.  Our first assignment is a two-minute narrative video.

To make things easier for our group to film the project, I am seeking the assistance of two actors who can meet us at Tri-C West this Wednesday morning, June 10, at 10:30.

The filming will probably take about four hours the length of the class).  There are no lines to memorize--the project is silent.

Actors should be of legal driving age.  I prefer adults but realize people have jobs.

Anyone interested should e-mail me by Monday night.

I will pay $20 each to the two actors we use.

Michael Sepesy

Contact me at: msep at juno.com