[NEohioPAL] Monday night Yoga in the Park - please post immediately

Diana Sidley dianasidley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:45:46 PDT 2009

*
Monday night Yoga in the Park.  *
**
*Offered by Independent Studios in Bay Village*:
When:  Monday evenings 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Where:  End of Cahoon Road at Lake Ave (we will be just west of cahoon near
the "walking path").  There is parking on the north side.
How much:  Drop in for $12 (cash or check) or contact the studio to sign up
for the 9-week session and get the classes for only $10.50/ea.  (In cases of
bad weather class will meet at Independent Studios.)

Bring your mat and any props you may need, as none will be provided at the
park.  Also, bring a sweatshirt or something to cover with since you might
get chilly during the final relaxation once the sun sets!

*If you've never done outdoor yoga, I highly recommend it.  It is a
beautiful and refreshing way to practice - you don't want to miss this!
*
Email me or Contact Sara at 440-835-9794 to RSVP or sign up for the
session.  Go to www.independentstudios.net to learn more.

--
Diana Spring Sidley, Registered Yoga Teacher/200RYT
dianasidley at gmail.com
216-926-7573