[NEohioPAL] acting workshops?

Tari Bergoine turferberg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 08:50:24 PDT 2009

I agree. Most of the Children's Workshops available for our kids are no more than summer camp opportunities and there's nothing wrong with that. The kids simply want something fun to do during the summer and parents are going to pay in the hundreds for any kind of summer camp whether it's for sports, cooking, crime scene investigation, basic camping, electronics  or theatre. It's a social opportunity while maybe exploring something you may wish to pursue more in depth later. Of course, if your child is more focused on a career in acting and you are looking for a more serious learning opportunity, you would want to research what's available to get the fit you need.