[NEohioPAL] FOREVER PLAID live 20th anniversary broadcast with sing along

Sharron DeCosta sharron at gfhoch.com
Mon Jun 8 10:11:40 PDT 2009

I'm not a promoter for this or anything, but I was seeing "Up"  at Crocker
Park Cinemas and looked up and saw the Plaids on a preview screen  in the
lobby..Turns out that they are doing a broadcast on Thursday July 9th to
theatres the way they have been broadcasting Opera at the Met:

http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/ConcertsAndMusic/ForeverPlaid.aspx

As a fan of the Playhouse Square run during the 90's, I really learned to
love this musical, and I know it is a great show to take your kids AND you
grandparents to!

As someone who can't travel to NYC all the time, it would be nice to see
more musical theatre event style broadcasts brought to the local screens
like this. Maybe with a good turnout more of this will come our way!

-Sharron DeCosta