[NEohioPAL] "Morning Sky" & "Breath of Courage" at Geauga Film Festival

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 04:20:02 PDT 2009

Hello, Everyone--

Hope all is well!

I just wanted to remind you that two of our films are playing at the Geauga Film Festival this week.  First, our Telly Award winning "To See the Moon in the Morning Sky" is the feature film selected for opening night (tonight!), this Tuesday June 9 at 7:35pm.  Timothy Martinez of RogueCinema.com writes, "This film, like the director’s previous ones, is
highly recommended by this reviewer. It exhibits a skill and polish
both before the camera with a solid cadre of actors, as well as behind
it with accomplished writing, directing and editing. Definitely check
this one out."  You can read the entire review here: http://www.roguecinema.com/article1084.html

"Breath of Courage", our latest film which was released in March of this year, plays on Friday, June 12 at 9:55pm.  Reviewer Brian Morton from RogueCinema.com states, "...Peter Anthony Fields has put together a great
story and a great cast and brought to life, what I can only describe as
a love poem to love, with his new movie, Breath of Courage."  Read the complete review here: http://roguecinema.com/article-1621--0-0.html

Both films are available on dvd through Amazon.com, but don't miss this opportunity to see them on the big screen at the historic Geauga Theatre in Chardon, Ohio.  Here is the link to the film festival website: http://www.geaugafilm.org/film_fest.html

There are plenty of other excellent independent films playing at the festival from Ohio, Canada, Ireland, and all over the U.S.  Come to the festival and see as many as you can!

Hope to see you there!

Peter Fields

Visit the world of
Little Beth Entertainment