[NEohioPAL] Registration now open for Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project!!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 06:06:18 PDT 2009

HE 48 HOUR FILM PROJECT – CLEVELAND
  JULY 31-AUG 2, 2009
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

Make A Film in 48 Hours!

The 48 Hour Film Project, the first and biggest timed film competition in the world, brings filmmaking teams together to make a movie from scratch — teams write, shoot, edit and score a short film — all in just 48 hours. This year the 48HFP will visit over 70 cities around the world.

And it’s coming to Cleveland!

Filmmakers compete to see who can make the best short film in only 48 hours. The winning film goes up against films from around the world. Enter today! Space is limited.  Each completed film is guaranteed a big-screen screening in front of a full audience.

To be part of the 48HFP, you must register online at:
http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

The winning Cleveland team will compete against other films to represent Cleveland at the 48 Hour Film Project's Filmapalooza – our international screening and awards event.  And this year, we are pleased to announce, that Filmapalooza is at the NAB Show in Las Vegas in April 2010!

Entry in the project is first come, first served, so check out the website and enter today!  http://www.48hourfilm.com/cleveland

Questions?  Email Cleveland City Producer Brian Bowers at cleveland at 48hourfilm.com.

Brian Bowers

Cleveland City Producer