[NEohioPAL] Sale to send dance teacher to Nationals, Bay Village.

Sara Gilchrist indyst at mac.com
Tue Jun 9 12:59:52 PDT 2009

Garage/Bake Sale & Open House
June 18, 19, 20
at Independent Studios
583 Dover Center Rd.
Bay Village, OH 44140

Thu 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sat 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Independent Studios is proud to announce that the founding dancer of
the studio's Highland Dance School, Studio723, has qualified for
Nationals!  The unexpected expense of the July trip to Nashville,
where Nationals will be held, is fast approaching and Sara would like
to ask for your help.

Please consider donating items that could be sold in a community
garage/bake sale at the studio on June 18, 19 and 20.  The proceeds
will go towards Sara Gilchrist's expenses for the trip to Nationals
with her student.  If you would be willing to donate 2 hrs of your
time to help organize, sell and or clean up, we'd greatly appreciate
that too.

Mark your calendars and bring your family and friends to shop the
studio garage sale together.  We'll be selling raffle tickets to win
a Gift Certificate to Consign Home Couture.  They will also be
holding a tent sale simultaneously! At 10:00 a.m. Saturday we'll have
an open house/ reception to welcome new people into the studio and
thank those that contributed to the sale.  Congratulations to Lila
and Sara and thank you for your support in this effort.

Contact me for info on making donations, signing up to volunteer or
any questions.
Thank You,
Annie Janos
216.544.4490