[NEohioPAL] GHLT'S 2009-2010 Season-Staff Needed

susan hart shart00 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:57:53 PDT 2009

It is official, opening our next season will be "The Sound of Music".  We will be performing this classic on the main stage at the new Center for the Performing Arts on October 9th, 10th, 11th and October 16th, 17th, 18th.  Auditions will be held in early August.

In June of 2010, we will present "Jekyll and Hyde", again on the new stage.  As always we are taking resumes for staff: Music directors, directors, costumers and set designers are needed.  Please visit our website for information: www.ghlt.org.  Or call 216-341-5241 for more information.
Susan Hart