[NEohioPAL] ACTING OPPORTUNITY / GLOBAL EXPOSURE / COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION: VMMEASY.com

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 08:23:27 PDT 2009

VIDEO MARKETING MADE EASY
Is  Scheduling Website Spokesperson Auditions

Who Should Apply:
. Actors who can speak/read while using appropriate hand gestures without
looking or sounding like they are reading
. Actors between the ages of 18-35
. Have ethnicities including but not limited to Asian, Indian, Middle
Eastern, British, French, German, Canadian, Hispanic, etc.
. Those who  can speak with authentic accents and dialects (ex. British,
South African, Spanish, German, Canadian and French Canadian, etc.)
. Those who have previous on-camera experience and links to his/her
on-camera work for viewing (not required)
. Those who can speak and read a secondary language fluently

How To Apply:
Interested talent should send their head shot  (jpg format) , contact info
(full name, phone number, and email address), agent information (if
applicable), availability (Mondays day/evening only) , links to on-camera
work and city of residency by email to  <mailto:cbs2 at neo.rr.com>
cbs2 at neo.rr.com for consideration.
(Auditions are unpaid)

If you are contacted for an audition, you will need to come up with your own
actor demo video script (up to 80 words with 1 outfit only avoiding green
and yellow or anything with green or yellow in it), along with submit a
short bio for the website and other optional general info such as height,
weight, hair color, eye color, etc.)

We are not a talent agency so we cannot guarantee work or video orders, but
are happy to promote you throughout our international network.

Studio Location:
All videos filmed in our Canton, Ohio studio, only 5-min South of the
Pro-Football Hall of Fame & Museum,10-min South of Belden Village Mall,
10/15-min South of the Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK).

Compensation:
We offer competitive compensation, pay you on the spot (unless you are
represented by an agent therefore we pay the agent and the agent pays you),
and give you affordable pricing for studio time if you would like to market
your own on-camera services.

Please visit  <http://www.vmmeasy.com/> www.vmmeasy.com and click on the
actors gallery to view actor demo videos and to contact us for more info.

**EMAIL CONTACT INITIALLY ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**