[NEohioPAL] National TV spot needs shooting location

Bud Graske BGraske at suarez.com
Mon Jun 15 06:12:27 PDT 2009

To the NEOPal community,

I'm producing a celebrity TV spot for our flagship product, and I'm in
need of a specific location. A generous location fee, as well as a
finder's fee will be paid for the right location.

I need an unfinished attic that has visible heating ducts (the old
fashioned bare-metal kind) running along the joists through the attic's
length to feed hot air to the ceiling vents for the rooms below. The
attic should be tall enough for a man to stand comfortably, at least
under the peak of the roof. I need a single camera angle that shows the
man, the location and the heating ducts all in the same shot.

>From my research I've found that the most likely house in which to find
an attic of this type is a ranch-style home with no basement. It will
probably be at least 20 years old. However, as long as the location is
right and the heating system is in working order (We'll need to heat up
the ducts for the shoot.) the rest of the house doesn't matter.

If you believe you have the right location that can be used for a
one-day shoot on July 8, please send your contact information as well as
a digital photo of it to me at:
bgraske at suarez.com

No phone calls, please.

Preference will be given to locations in the Canton-Louisville-
Massillon area, but we will also travel further if needed to get the
right shot.

Bud Graske

Creative Director, Electronic Media

Suarez Corporation Industries