[NEohioPAL] Great way to get props, costumes, sets!

Janine Sarnowski jssarnowski at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 05:59:19 PDT 2009

THE WORLD'S LARGEST YARD SALE - Dawn to Dusk
Seville, Ohio
Saturday, June 19th and Sunday, June 20th
THE WHOLE VILLAGE!!!
Great way to find new props, costumes or items for sets.  Everyone sets up, takes you 2 days to see everything!!  New stuff, old stuff, furniture, clothes, antiques, carnival foods and more!!

Stop in at JANINE'S GIFTS & STUFF....10 Lafayette Street.  The church on the corner of my street has a digital sign (and probably hot dogs too!)
Stuff outside and inside my home (SHOP) includes jewelry, fur coats, signs, tinware, and much much more!!!  Come say hi to a fellow actor/director and see what I have!!

Contact 330-769-4029 or 330-815-4789 for more info!!