[NEohioPAL] Big Cool Cats on this week's Heights.Arts.Radio (a Podcast)

Heights.Arts.Radio radio at heightsarts.org
Tue Jun 16 08:42:29 PDT 2009

On this week's Heights.Arts.Radio (a Podcast), I steal my way into the
offices of CoolCleveland.com and eavesdrop on a conversation between the
three organizers of the June 20th Big Cool Cats Music Festival at Cain
Park: Steve Presser (of Big Fun), Thomas Mulready (of CoolCleveland), and
Denis Devito (of Cats on Holiday).

Learn about the music festival and how $5 might win you a Gibson guitar!
(All raffle proceeds go directly to Heights Arts!)

Listen at http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com.

John Panza, Producer, Heights.Arts.Radio
radio at heightsarts.org
http://heightsartsradio.blogspot.com