[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--Because Dad said so

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:56:40 PDT 2009

Father.

Dad. Daddy. Daddy-o. Big Daddy. Who's your daddy? Pops. Papa. Come to papa. Papa don't preach...

Ah, yes, it's Fathers' Day weekend again. Time to honor the men in your life, and if you are a man, time to look yourself in the mirror, pat yourself on the back, and say, "Job well done, my friend. Job well done."

Some men don't have children, I realize. But they are fathers just the same... of invention, of innovation... and aren't we all children at heart?

Come to see PNR Improv this Saturday and show your appreciation for men -- and dare I say it? -- mankind. It's a beautiful thing.

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:
January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
August 22
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12
All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com
www.pnrimprov.com