[NEohioPAL] A Midsummer Night's Dada

Something Dada somethingdada at cd.aztemail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:37:11 PDT 2009

Ah, the Summer Solstice is soon upon us! That most treasured of traditions, when Puck and his fellow mischief makers roam free, when the bonfires are lit, when we paint ourselves all Braveheart and scamper around in wooded groves.

And what summer bacchanal would be complete without some hearty revels? So hie thee hence to Something Dada this weekend, and partake in an evening of comedy most merry. The laughter will surely flow like honeyed mead.

Something Dada. Foolish mortals.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times:

Friday June 19, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday June 20, 2009
8:00

Friday June 26, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday June 17, 2009
8:00 PM

All tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120
Cleveland, OH 44114