[NEohioPAL] Break Up Your Work Week with YNPN Cleveland

Kari Mirkin kari.mirkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 11:34:05 PDT 2009

The weekend may seem like it's light-years away, but YNPN (Young Nonprofit
Professionals Network) Cleveland's next Every Other Thursday Happy Hour is
right around the corner. Mix and mingle with other young nonprofit
professionals *THIS THURSDAY, June 18th, 5:30-7:30 pm* at *the South Side* (
http://www.southsidecleveland.com/), 2207 West 11th Street in Tremont.

*And don't forget our other upcoming events!*

*Wednesday, June 24th, 5:30 pm*
Learn how to boost your career with your own personal, board of directors at
our “Who’s On Your Board” Professional Development Workshop. This fun and
informative event will be held at the Foundation Center-Cleveland, 1422
Euclid Avenue, Suite 1600; registration is not required. Light snacks will
be provided at the program, and all attendees are invited to join us for
informal networking and drinks at Bricco Restaurant on the ground floor
immediately following the workshop. Visit our web site (
http://www.ynpn.org/clevelandprofdev/) to learn more.

*Thursday, July 2nd, 5:30 pm*
Save the date for our first Every Other Thursday Happy Hour in July, being
co-hosted by The Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club and featuring a supplies
drive for MedWish International's upcoming medical brigade trip to El
Salvador.

To learn more about YNPN Cleveland and other upcoming events, visit our web
site (http://www.ynpn.org/cleveland).
*
*
Comments? Questions? Contact us at ynpncleveland at gmail.com or check out our