[NEohioPAL] "RADIO HOUR" OPENS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVvystars1 at aol.com SAVvystars1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 05:51:19 PDT 2009

The SELREC Singers will present its 41st spring show, Radio  Hour, a
two-hour performance of timeless tunes of the 30s and 40s.  We  will feature not
only our full 30-member choir, but also small group and  individual numbers.
Larry Morrow will be our guest announcer on  Thursday, Leon Bibb on Friday,
and Gary Stromberg on  Saturday.

All songs are accompanied by our six-piece orchestra,  The Crazy Clef
Climbers, and many songs have been choreographed,  including our tap dance
number, 42nd Street.  Music greats include  Sentimental Journey, Chattanooga Choo
Choo, Puttin' On The  Ritz and a George Gershwin medley which will put you
"In The  Mood" for toe tapping and relaxing.

Shows are June 18, 19  and 20 at 7:30 PM at the Brush High School
Auditorium at 4875 Glenlyn Road in  Lyndhurst.  Tickets are $12 at the door.  For
more  information call Pam at 440-498-0622.

fingertips.