[NEohioPAL] Comedy Hot Off The Grille 7/10 at The Pub!

phpevents at yahoo.com phpevents at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 09:44:54 PDT 2009

Looking for a night of hysterical entertainment to satisfy your summer comedy hunger? Then stop down to the Powerhouse Pub and feast on Cleveland's tastiest comedy dishes. We are serving them up hot and always well done! From standup to improv to sketch comedy we have it all and for a blue plate special price of only $10. COMEDY NEVER TASTED SOOOOO GOOD!

ON THE MENU FOR FRI JULY 10TH!

Ryan Dalton - Cleveland standup and a favorite of comedy clubs across the country. You may have also seen Ryan on Comedy Central!
www.myspace.com/ryandaltoncomedy

Something Dada - Cleveland's premiere short for improv group now in its 15th smash year! Dada is co-founded by WNCX Morning Show Co-host Jeff Blanchard!
www.somethingdada.com

Last Call Cleveland - Cleveland's hottest sketch comedy group and a favorite of sketch festivals all across the country! Many of there works can be seen on YouTube including: First Semester of Spanish Spanish Love Song and the Hastily Made Tourism Video!
www.lastcallsketch.com

Doors open at 7:30PM and Show starts at 8:30PM
18 & over welcome...21 & over for alcohol
Reservations are recommended
To Reserve Tickets: 216-479-3353
Info: www.fwpub.itgo.com
Admission is $10 for entire evening!
After the show enjoy free admission to Howl at the Moon. Cleveland's smash hit dueling piano bar!  Compliments of Mike Mercer owner of the Powerhouse Pub!

The Powerhouse Pub
2000 Sycamore
Cleveland, Oh 44113
(1st flr between the Improv and Howl at the Moon)YOUR EVERY EVENT PLACE!