[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed for Commercial Contest

shane winn bettertedthanred at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:31:51 PDT 2009

I am seeking actors for the upcoming commercial contest hosted by amazon.com

Please email a headshot or website link (facebook/myspace). Resume is not
necessary, but please note your general availability (and when you are
absolutely unavailable).

The 30-second commercial will be composed of four to six five-second scenes
with a different actor as the "customer" browsing a store shelf/aisle in
each scene. There is no dialogue and the project is all-volunteer
(non-paid). Shoots will be one day and copy of the finished product will be
provided to all involved.

I'm currently seeking independently-owned locations in the Cleveland area.
Until the locations are secured, I will not know shooting dates/times. The
contest was just announced, so my actors and locations have to fall into
place at the same time (and very soon). Project will have to be completed no
later than July 10.

Since the script has a theme of "something for everyone", I'm not specifying
age, race or gender for this ad. So give me some diversity. I will likely
choose actors based upon their availability and their compatiability with
the locations that become available. Accordingly, I will not be able to
respond to all emails.

Neopal is where I found most of the actors for my most recent project:

www.youtube.com/intrepidproductions

And the commercial will have a similar feel. So please email me if you might
be interested in participating. And thanks!

Shane E.