[NEohioPAL] Libraries & other debatable subjects on Neohiopal

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 17:12:55 PDT 2009

I LOVE THIS LIST WHEN....

    It provides a sense of "family" for those of us in the creative arts.

    It gives us a place to post audition notices, write paid & unpaid reviews, announce our shows, fundraisers, and cabarets.

    It provides us with a free place (only donations requested) to ask for help finding props  & costumes, congratulate those who win awards, and post information on those lucky enough to be off to Broadway.

    It gives us the opportunity to buy or sell good stuff to help the performers budget.

    It allows us to share the names of good coaches, camps, etc.

I HATE THIS LIST WHEN....

People cannot post a piece of information, request support for a petition,  announce an audition for something that doesn't pay, or make a simple statement without dozens of personal attacks, condescending or volatile responses being launched.

Come on guys and gals...We have enough negative energy going on in the world.  We are all under stress in various aspects of our lives.  Our arts community can be a safe space to unify and support each other, or it can become an email version of Jerry Springer.  We have a choice.

All we need is love....la la la la la

Warm hugs and a double dimpled smile from
Mary Faktor (the actor ;-)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
888-913-3473