[NEohioPAL] "Cinderella" at Mercury Summer Stock is a total delight!!

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 20:19:20 PDT 2009

     If you have not seen this production, do yourself and your children and your children's children a favor!  GO SEE ONE OF THE LAST 2 PERFORMANCES tomorrow or Saturday night at 7:30 pm at the Parma Little Theatre.
   Pierre-Jacques Brault has brought together a stellar cast to sing and dance those wonderful Roger and Hammerstein songs. Tiffany Hu's costumes pop, Eddie Carney is a strong and competent musicial director and pianist  and everyone has a blast with this show.
  The last two nights were sold-out houses. MSS deserves full houses for the next 2 nights as well.
   Yes, yes, I have worked with Brian and Pierre, but I say this on my own dime. A good show is a good show. Don't miss this one!!!!
                                                             Evie Morris