[NEohioPAL] Auditions

Torif1 at aol.com Torif1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 20:15:59 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

Steppin' Out Female Show Choir will be holding auditions in September 2009.
 Auditions will be held for the following positions:

Alto
Second Soprano
Soprano

Steppin' Out holds a benefit musical event each May, for and at, the Rocky
River Senior Center.  From September through April the ladies take a scaled
down version of this musical revue to area nursing homes, civic events and
special occaisions.  This is a non-profit organization and participation is
voluntary.  If you love to sing and dance, but not necessarily in a
professional capacity - this is your chance!

For the audition you will need to bring a vocal selection and you will be
shown a small portion of a dance/movement.  For an audition time and further
information, please call Carol at 216-251-9596.  You can also check out our
website at _www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org_
(http://www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org) .

Good Luck Everyone!

And if you know someone who might fit this choir, please pass along the
information.  As I stated above, you don't have to be a professional, but it
helps to have the love of song and dance in your heart - especially since you
are volunteering.

Vicki Fritzman
grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000006)