[NEohioPAL] DTV

Zach Nusbaum zachnusbaum44 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 18:18:17 PDT 2009

If you, or anyone you know is deaf, blind, or over the age of 60 and
is in need of a DTV install, we can help! Effective June 12, 2009, all
analog broadcasting was replaced with digital. Any persons that
recieves a signal with an antenna (rabbit ears, exterior, etc.) will
need to purchase a DTV Converter Box. This box will use the antenna
you currently have and pick up the channels that a being broadcasted
and convert them to digital.
 From now until July 17, 2009, the Area Agency on Aging will install
the DTV Converter Box at no cost. You can contact Zach Nusbaum during
the week from 11 am to 5 pm at 1 (800) 431-7277 ext. 5230. We will
also provide phone support and the $40 coupon.

Zach Nusbaum
zachnusbaum44 at gmail.com
(330) 322-4771