[NEohioPAL] Hound dog in need of a loving home

Tarah Reim tarah.reim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:27:54 PDT 2009

Greetings to all,
     It is with much sadness that I have to write this message. I have a
Blue Tick Coonhound that is 3 years old, 70lbs and she is in need of a good
home. I am willing to give her to someone for free. I have had her since she
was two months old and now I must get rid of her. When she was almost a year
old my family got another dog that she has never really gotten along with.
She is in need of a home in which she will be the only dog. However she very
much enjoys the three cats we have, and would gladly get along with any cats
her new owner may have. Also she doesn't get along well with children. She
is ok with Teenagers and loves adults. She is fixed and is up to date with
all of her shots. For the past few weeks I have been trying to get her a
home and I haven't been able to find anyone to take her, due to her age,
size, and dislike of other dogs. She is a very loving dog to me and my
parents and I would love to find a way to keep her but we cannot constantly
keep her and the other dog we have seperate any longer. I have called around
to some no kill shelters in the area and they have all been of no help to
me. I was told by one woman at a shelter "we just got a shippment of puppies
... take her somewhere else". Also I have inquired what it would take to
surrender her to the APL. They have a 30 dollar fee to surrender an animal,
and the woman told me that if she has a problem with other animals she would
more then likely be put down, and in that case I would have to pay 1 dollar
per pound to have her killed. I cannot have my baby girl put down. She does
not deserve that at all. She deserves a loving home where she will be loved
and taken care of well. This dog was the first dog that I ever bought and I
will miss her greatly. If I lived alone I would keep her, but situations as
they are I must find her another home.
     Please if your interested in seeing pictures of her and are willing to
let a wonderful dog touch your heart like she has done mine please email me
and we can discuss her further.

I can be contacted at either email adresses below and look forward to
someone returning this email, because at this moment I'm at a loss as to
what to do.

Thank you for your time,
     Tarah Reim

tarah.reim at gmail.com, or , BroadwayMunchkin at aol.com