[NEohioPAL] COMPENSATION UP TO $100/HR - Global Exposure (www.vmmeasy.com)

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 11:12:14 PDT 2009

Are you making up to $100 USD per hour?
Would You Like to Become a Website Spokesperson?

What is a Website Spokesperson?
A Website Spokesperson is a real person who walks right out onto a client's
website capturing the website visitor's attention in literally seconds!
They can also help increase the company's sales by promoting the company's
products and services!

We are looking for men and women between the ages of 20-35 who:

. Have a professional look
. Can read text on a teleprompter while on-camera without looking or
soundling like  he/she is reading

. Be able to make appropriate hand and facial gestures with/without
direction

. Have a business professional wardrobe (business-like attire)
. All Nationalities Welcome!
. Ability to Speak Multiple Languages a Plus!

Special attention given to those with worldly nationalities and those who
can speak additional languages fluently with the proper
accents/annunciations including but not limited to:

French-Canadian, Indian, Native-American, Asian, Middle Eastern, Italian,
Japanese, Chinese, German, British, Portuguese, etc.

Auditions are unpaid.
We pay you on the spot - the same day of the client video shoot(s) - unless
you are represented by an agency in which case we pay your agency and the
agency pays you.
We are not a talent agency, so there is never a charge to put you on our
site.
And we provide you with special rates and commissions should you decide to
market your services to your own clients.

Our studio is located in Canton, Ohio  minutes away from the Akron-Canton
Regional Airport, Belden Village Mall, Pro-Football Hall of Fame , and Stark
County Fairgrounds .
We have a relaxed, home-like studio environment, and you are welcome to
bring a friend or loved one with you at the time of your audition if that
makes you feel more comfortable (please let us know in advance).

We prefer to work with talent no more than 45 minutes away from our studio
location.

If you would like to be considered for an audition, visit
<http://www.vmmeasy.com> www.vmmeasy.com, and email the following
information to  <mailto:cbs2 at neo.rr.com> cbs2 at neo.rr.com :

1) Full Name, Telephone Number, Email Address (include this in the body of
the email message as all resumes are discarded)
2) City of Residence (City in which you live/reside)
3) Website Links to On-Camera Experience (If Applicable)
4) A Head Shot Photo of Good Quality (JPG file attachement does not have to
be by a professional photographer, but needs to show your head and
shoulders)

5) Nationality & Language(s) You Speak
6) Agency Information (If Applicable)

Please note, if you are under contract with an agency, please read your
contract that it allows you to find your own work without the client having
to pay the agency.
We welcome a call from your agent on your behalf.

(No Phone Calls Please)