[NEohioPAL] need a bass (electric bass) guitarist, and a vocalist (rock, punk female)

marc at phoebusfilms.com marc at phoebusfilms.com
Sat Jul 4 08:40:59 PDT 2009

I am looking for an electric bassist - with a bass guitar who will either lend us your bass or offer to play with us.
Also, I need a female vocalist. You don't need to be trained, but you should have been in a band or at least have something I can listen to online - youtube, myspace, facebook.

Hopefully, you love singing or playing, independent films, and being helpful, because this is for no pay other than gas and food.

The studio is in Hudson and I am in Cleveland Heights.
The trailer for the short is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/NisNear
and if you want to anything else about the short it is: http://www.phoebusfilms.com/stucklikeclouds/stucklikemusic.html

Marc