[NEohioPAL] Poetry (Nia Coffeehouse) @ Coventry Village Library-Tuesday, July 7

Vince Robinson tha_soulpoet at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 05:41:31 PDT 2009

The Nia Coffeehouse/Open Mic Poetry Series returns to the Coventry Village Library on Tuesday, July 7th, featuring music and poetry by Vince Robinson & The Jazz Poets.
Our last session was to a packed house, with amazing performances by Nikki the High Priestess of Poetry, Al Porter Jr., Kofi Khemet, Deborah (our gospel poet) and others.
Don't miss out on what promises to be another great session.
We get started with music at 6 p.m.
The Coventry Village Library is at 1925 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights near the intersection of Euclid Heights Boulevard.  Free parking is available.
This event is free and open to the public and poets of all ages.