[NEohioPAL] Ingenious! - MorrisonDance to perform at Ingenuity

Carli Miluk broadwaybabe19 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:00:50 PDT 2009

INGENIOUS!

Come join MorrisonDance as we use the art of dance to reflect on Goethe’s Theory of Colors, share an upbeat and entertaining tribute to gravity, and present a new mesmerizing film collaboration with Chad Liebenguth of ZF-Films featuring MorrisonDance performers in NASA’s Icing Research Tunnel.

Check out our show info and MANY others at Ingenuity! http://www.Ingenuitycleveland.com

Watch a trailer of our NASA film:
http://www.vimeo.com/5378453
MorrisonDance presents
TWO SHOWS DAILY!
Friday, July 10th 6:30 & 8:30pm
Saturday, July 11th 3:30 & 5:30pm
Sunday, July 12th 3:30 & 5:30pm

IDEA CENTER: Westfield Insurance Studio Theatre
1375 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH
Download a festival MAP:
http://ingenuitycleveland.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ingenuitymap.pdf

INGENIOUS features new choreography by Sarah Morrison, a 2009 recipient of the Ohio Arts Council Individual Excellence Award, with creative contributions from film artists Chad Liebenguth and Kendra Minadeo, lighting design by Dennis Dugan, costumes by Megan Vagase, and performed by Nick Carlisle, Jess Carthen, Carli Taylor Miluk, Sarah Morrison, and Rebecca Nicklos.

With a dynamic mix of programs and presentations occurring weekend-long, all tickets include admission to all the events throughout the day!
Single day admission is $10, a weekend pass is $15, and children 12 and under are FREE!

Buy Tickets online:
http://www.playhousesquare.com/Events/Events.aspx?EventID=1855
OR get $5 tickets through Dave’s Markets!

MorrisonDance is able to offer projects like this through our summer series “The City is Our Playground,” which is supported, in part by the citizens of Cuyahoga County through a project grant from Cuyahoga Arts and Culture.
http://www.cuyahogaartsandculture.org/