[NEohioPAL] Stage Manager looking for ANY type of Theatre Work

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 20:07:58 PDT 2009

Hey all.  My name is Craig Rosenthal and I am a student at Kent State
University studying Stage Management.  I am in the process of looking for
gigs, no matter what size-big or small- to continue my growth in the theatre
world.  I have held several different types of positions-both onstage and
off.

My main focus is Stage Management.  I can serve as your company's PSM, ASM
pr PA in either a professional or (negotiable stipend paid) community
theatre position.

My other experience includes Run Crew, Electrics (Light Board Operator or
Gel Changer) and handled Props during runs of shows.

I have pasted my resume below.  If you wish to contact me, please reply to
this message (cmractor at gmail.com) or call my cell phone at 330-606-4633.  If
you would like me to send you references I can do so.

Also, if you know of any companies that may be looking for any of the
positions I have mentioned above, please forward them my resume.

Thank you!

Craig Rosenthal
330-606-4633

Stage Management - NON-AEA

Altar Boyz Associate Stage Manager Beck Center for the Arts Dir. Scott
Spence

Peripheral Visions Stage Manager Theatre Ninjas Dir. Jeremy Paul

Laughing Stock Stage Manager Chagrin Valley Little Theatre Dir. Bob McCoy

Inherit the Wind Stage Manager Chagrin Valley Little Theatre Dir. Bob McCoy

Dance 2005 Assistant Stage Manager Kent State University Dir. Andrea Shearer

Props/Run Crew

Drowsy Chaperone Props Crew Overhire Stocker Arts Center For Stocker: Bill
Fisher

Damn Yankees Run Crew Overhire Carousel Dinner Theatre SM. Michael J. Stein

The Winter’s Tale Satyr Run Crew Kent State University Dir. Vincent Dowling

Sound of Music Run Crew Carousel Dinner Theatre SM. Jacqui Lowey

Beauty and the Beast Shadow Run Crew Carousel Dinner Theatre SM. Kristi J.
Martens

Electrics Crew

The Diviners Light Board Operator Kent State University Dir. Eric van Baars

Dance 2006 Deck Crew (Electrics) Kent State University Dir. Andrea Shearer

*EDUCATION*

Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Emphasis on Stage Management Degree Pending  -
Expected Graduation Dec 2009

*Professional Shadowing/Trailing for Stage Management*

Spring Awakening First National Tour (AEA)  2009

Into The Woods Great Lakes Theatre Festival (AEA) 2008

The Drowsy Chaperone First National Tour (AEA)  2007

*Special Skills*

Organized, can read music, have great attention skills, reliable, prompt,
quick-learner, pays attention to detail, Computer knowledge (Microsoft
Office: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher,
Adobe;  Adobe PageMaker, Photo Shop). Valid driver’s license (State of
Ohio).

--
Craig Rosenthal
crosenth at kent.edu