[NEohioPAL] The Indie Gathering commercial

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Sun Jul 12 16:57:46 PDT 2009

A very special thanks to to the creators or our commercial which will air
before the event!
Produced by Peter Fields & Evonne Fields-Gould
Directed & Edited by Peter Fields
Original Music by Terrance Lee Fields

On-screen talent:
Brian Richeson * Joy Borland * Staci Vincent * Tonee Purnell
Tammie Marks * Jaclyn Inglis * Emily Marks * Ryan Vincent * Lindsay Bonillia

View the commercial then visit The Indie Gathering - http://littlebeth
com/commercial.html

Ohh by the way, a must see film - 2:10 PM Sun Aug 16th (screening room A) -
Behind the Wheel (Feature Documentary)
Living together in a converted school bus, a diverse group of artists,
filmmakers and musicians set out to fill in our national narrative. They end
up with a road movie like no other, featuring Dead Prez, Oliver Stone,
guerilla poster artist Robbie Conal and Hurricane Katrina survivors of New
Orleans' 9th Ward. Following the LAFCO (Los Angeles Filmmakers Cooperative)
crew as they search for, and find, pockets of change in the most downtrodden
parts of America.
Behind the Wheel trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xywtj5ZPki8

See other previews on our schedule page:  http://theindiegathering
Com/schedule.htm