[NEohioPAL] Young Adult actor looking for part time job near cleveland heights

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:54:45 PDT 2009

Hey everyone,

My name is Justin Brenis and I am a local actor and student in Northeast
Ohio. Currently I have a part time job during the week, but my girlfriend
and I just got our own place and I need some extra income to help cover the
bills and be able to buy groceries and what not.

Right now my work schedule is:

Mon - 6pm - 9pm
Tues - 2:30pm  - 5:30pm
Wed - 6pm - 9pm
Thurs - 9:30am - 4:30pm
Fri - 2:30pm - 7:00pm

Therefore I am just trying to find a job to fill in the available times,
preferably something on Mon and/or Wed mornings and maybe Sunday days as
well. I have experience in retail sales as well as being a waiter and
management experience because I served as a team leader at the last
restaurant I served at.

If you're interested, I have a resume I can send out. Please e-mail me back!

Thanks,
Justin Brenis