[NEohioPAL] New Vocal Ensemble in Canton looking for singers

Annabelle anney_richelle at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 21:34:21 PDT 2009

A new a cappella vocal ensemble "Kismet" is looking for singers. We are looking for a couple of good strong altos. This is a small ensemble that will sing mostly a cappella music. The styles will range from barbershop to jazz to popular to anything else that is new, fun, and fresh. Only strong singer/musicians should contact me. I am looking for 2 women who have a strong background in music and previous vocal training. This is an experimental group of 5 or 6 women. If you are interested please contact Anney at kismet_acappella at yahoo.com  to set up an audition and interview.