[NEohioPAL] Lookin' to Rumble

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:40:22 PDT 2009

Very experienced bassist seeks productions needing some low end for their shows.  Paying gigs only, please.

Upright bass, electric bass, both (not at the same time though-I'm not that coordinated)...whatever is needed.

I am available for subbing as well.  Sight reading isn't a problem within reason-some advance notice would be appreciated for something like a Brucker Symphony, but most musicals are fine.

I am very interested in playing a wide range of genres (this fall I go from the Pittsburgh Opera to "Little Shop of Horrors" with a couple of orchestra shows in between and am looking forward to each one of them).

I am in the Greater Akron area but am not against traveling for the right gigs.  Be warned that if Pachelbel's Canon is involved in any way, it had better be either a very well paying gig or at the very least be catered.  Cheese cubes are a very powerful lure.

-Brian

**HELP FIND MY STOLEN BASS**
www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555295433