[NEohioPAL] Counseling Helps--So Can YOU!

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Fri Jul 17 16:58:52 PDT 2009

This is a two-part email:

1. To remind you of the North East Ohio Songwriters Circle showcase
this Saturday, July 19
7-9 p.m. at Mojo's Coffee & More
600 Dover Center Rd.
Bay Village, OH, 44140
PH: (440) 892-4040
Scheduled to appear:  John Arlis, Dave Chamberlain, Jim Dime, Joe Jakubisin, Marty Roberts, and me (Diana Tyler)
No cover charge!

2. To ask your help with a donation to Pathways Couseling & Growth Center, Lorain County's only not-for-profit, holistic (body/mind/spirit) counseling center.  I could give you a long spiel about the organization's 25+year history, quality performance ratings, professional accreditations and network of health partners, consistently-high client satisfaction, etc.  But the short of it is--counseling works.  But because government grants and corporate funding is trickling down everywhere, the Center could use some philanthropic help.  Each year, Pathways offers reduced-fee counseling for clients in need.  Each year, the call for this service becomes greater.

If you--or someone you love--need help with depression, marriage/relationship counseling (including pre-marital counseling), help with spiritual questions, assistance with single-parenting or blended family issues, post-trauma counseling, anger management, social anxiety disorders, grief counseling, school/peer/bullying issues, or any number of fears or other behavioral problems that are preventing you from living life as fully as you were meant, please consider contacting Pathways (440-323-5707) to see how their therapists and counselors may help.

If you can spare a tax-deductible gift of any amount--from $5 to $50,000--it will enable Pathways to continue providing quality services to those in need.  As a member of the Board of Directors of Pathways, I'll be happy to accept your gift at this Saturday's showcase.  Or, you can mail a check to:
Pathways Counseling & Growth Center
312 Third St.
Elyria, OH  44035

You can also make a donation on-line through the Center's PayPal account (and learn more about Pathways) at:  www.pathwayscounselingcenter.com .