[NEohioPAL] Jewish choral singers needed

Scott Stein scottypiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:25 PDT 2009

Seeking two Jewish singers - one tenor and one bass - for a paid choral
singing gig over the High Holidays at Beth El Congregation in Akron. We have
a 15 voice SATB choir which is beloved by our congregation and sings
classical synagogue repertoire (Lewandowski, Naumbourg, et al). Good sight
reading skills are necessary. The tenor will be needed for morning services
on both days of Rosh Hashanah (September 19 and 20). The bass will be needed
for morning services on both days of Rosh Hashanah (Sept 19 and 20) as well
as the three services of Yom Kippur (evening of Sept 27; morning and evening
of Sept 28). Rehearsals are September 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27 from 7:30 - 9:45
PM at the synagogue.

If you are interested, please contact Scott Stein, director. Thanks for
reading - I look forward to hearing from you. My contact info is below.

Scott Stein
Choral Director
Beth El Congregation, Akron
scottypiano at gmail.com