[NEohioPAL] Mother's Day Casting call

RAHIM BRANCH rahim_b_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 04:25:11 PDT 2009

Hello everyone. We are casting for the short film Mother's Day, which is the story of two brothers dealing with the death of their mother. Auditions will take place this Saturday from 1-5. For additional information and location please contact me with a time that you would like to come in and audition. Below is a list of what we are looking for.

Thank you

We are casting for a short film and were looking for the following.

1. African American male who can play mid-late twenties.

2. African American male who can play mid-late thirties.

3. African American female who can play mid-late twenties.

4. African American male who can play sixties.

5. Caucasian female, early to mid-twenties.

6. 2 African American male children, 6-12.

7. Caucasian male, early to thirties (Police Officer look).