[NEohioPAL] AUDITION NOTICE: Canton, Ohio - Global Exposure (www.vmmeasy.com)

Tanya cbs2 at neo.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 10:44:57 PDT 2009

Are you making up to $100 USD per hour?
Would You Like to Become a Website Spokesperson for Video Marketing Made
Easy (www.vmmeasy.com)?

What is a Website Spokesperson?
A Website Spokesperson is a real person who walks right out onto a client's
website capturing the website visitor's attention in literally seconds!
They can also help increase the company's sales by promoting the company's
products and services, and directing the website visitor to take action!

We are looking for men and women between the ages of 20-35 who meet the
following requirements:
(Submissions that do not meet these requirements will be discarded)

. Ethnicities/Nationalities that are not primarily "American", for example
(including but not limited to):
  Latin American, South American, Oriental/Asian, Canadian, European,
British, French, Italian, Russian, German, Austrailian, Middle Eastern,
Jewish, etc.

. Ability to speak (and read) secondary language other than English with the
proper accents/annunciations/dialect

. Have a professional /attractive appearance, who's head shot and physical
appearance "match"

. Can read text on a teleprompter while on-camera without looking or
soundling like he/she is reading  without receiving the script ahead of
time,
   And who can complete a 30/60/90 second video/script properly and
relatively quickly in no more than 1-3 "takes" per video

. Ability to make appropriate hand and facial gestures with/without
direction

. Have a business professional wardrobe (business-like attire)

. Ability to Speak Multiple/Secondary Languages

Additional Information:

Auditions are unpaid  - however -  we pay you on the spot - the same day of
the client video shoot(s) - unless you are represented by an agency in which
case we pay your agency and the agency pays you.  Please note, if you are
under contract with an agency, please read your contract that it allows you
to find your own work without the client having to pay the agency. We
welcome a call/email from your agent on your behalf.

We are not a talent agency so there is never a charge to put you on our site
- however there are also no guarantees on if or how many orders you will
receive.

We provide you with special rates and commissions should you decide to
market your  spokesperson services to your own clients directly (inquire for
details during the audition).

Our studio is located in Canton, Ohio  only a few minutes away from the
Akron-Canton Regional Airport, Belden Village Mall, Pro-Football Hall of
Fame , and Stark County Fairgrounds . We have a relaxed, home-like studio
environment, and you are welcome to bring a friend or loved one with you at
the time of your audition if that makes you feel more comfortable (please
let us know in advance).

We prefer to work with talent no more than 45 minutes away from our studio
location.

To be considered for an audition email the following information to
<mailto:cbs2 at neo.rr.com> cbs2 at neo.rr.com:
(Submissions that do not meet the requirements will be discarded)

  1) Full  Legal name
  2) Birth date

  3) Telephone number
  4) Email address
  5) City of residence (city in which you live/reside)
  6) Website links to  on-camera experience (if applicable)
  7) A head shot of good quality (JPG file only)
  8) Nationality & language(s) you can speak fluently and read
  9) Agency/agent contact information  (if applicable)
10) Whether your contract is exclusive or non-exclusive (if applicable)
11) Whether you are permitted to find your own work outside of the agency
(if applicable)

(Email Submissions Only - No Phone Calls Please)