[NEohioPAL] FINAL ROUND - OPEN AUDITIONS FOR FEATURE LENGTH FILM

Amy Spondike amyks1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 25 12:14:05 PDT 2009

We have auditions for a feature length Horror film in which 37 speaking
parts are available, as well as numerous roles for zombies, ghouls, and dead
bodies.  See below if you already auditioned...

Auditions to be held Monday July 27th starting at 6PM at:

The Enclave Coffee House

4124 Erie Street

Willoughby, OH  44094

Phone numbers to call are either 440-953-0666 or 216-556-5032.

Items to bring:

*	Portfolio if you have one
*	Headshot if you have one
*	Actresses 4 outfit changes, Actors 3 outfits

1.      Business attire

2.      T-shirt and jeans

3.      Actresses - evening gown

4.      Male/Female 18 and over; bathing suit or undergarments for
visibility of tattoos, scars and piercings

.        Driver's license or valid photo id

.        Ages 7 - 17yrs of age must accompanied by parent or guardian

Agencies are welcome but not necessary; you do not need to be represented.

All company principles' will be present.

This film will be shown at the movie theaters, hopefully internationally.
Bring your portfolios if you have one, if not the film company will
digitally create one for free at the audition.  There will be between 4 to 7
photographers available to complete your portfolio.  No experience is
necessary, no money necessary, this is a true independent company trying to
establish Northeast Ohio as the place to film several movies over the next
two years.

There is already a distributer in place for these films.  To other
independent film makers - if you have a film or movie that has never been
distributed bring it to us and we will see what we can do for you.  We also
have 7 3ccd digital cameras at our disposal so we could help those who want
to make their own projects - we can support you.

PHONE CALLS WILL BE MADE TO ALL THAT HAVE AUDITIONED IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE
AND ALL WILL BE INVOLVED IN SOME CAPACITY - THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!