[NEohioPAL] "Little Women" Auditions at The 82nd Street Theatre

Domenic Farinelli actup32590 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 09:34:56 PDT 2009

The 82nd Street Theatre will be having auditions for its Fall Play,
"Little Women" on July 27 & 28 at 7:00. Callbacks will be held on July
29 at 7:00. Auditions are taking place at The Abundant Life Community
Church, which is located at 10143 Royalton Rd, Suite N & O, North
Royalton, Ohio. Performance dates are September 25 - October 4.

We are looking for 4-8 males and 7-14 females in grades 7-College. All
roles are open. Please come prepared with one of four monologues
(found at http://theatre82.webs.com/littlewomenauditions.htm). It is
suggested that the monologue be memorized, although it is by no means
required. Also, please bring either a resume or a list of past
experience, as well as a list of conflicts through the performance
dates. We will rehearse 3 days a week, and an in-depth schedule will
be given to the cast at the first rehearsal. We hope to see you there!

Domenic Farinelli, director
actUP32590 at gmail.com